Haskel International Incorporated was founded in 1946 and is a manufacturer of highly engineered Fluid and Gas handling equipment designed to generate, store and control High Pressure Gases and Liquids.
Haskel offers a worldwide service through the Haskel group of companies and factory trained distributors.
Haskel is headquartered in Burbank, California with facilities throughout the world.
Haskel have built an enviable reputation for quality in High Pressure Fluid and Gas handling equipment, with 66 years of Hydraulic and Pneumatic engineering experience. Continued investment in technology ensures that Haskel will stay at the leading edge of High Pressure Fluid and Gas handling equipment.
Haskel’s series of electric driven gas boosters offer contamination free operation at lower cost and smaller size than metal diaphragm compressors.
Spectrum Hydraulics are official Australian Distributors and Repair Agents for HASKEL products offering an extensive range of Haskel services:
- Distribution and supply of HASKEL Air Driven Liquid Pumps
- Distribution and supply of HASKEL Air Driven Gas Boosters
- Distribution and supply of HASKEL Air Amplifiers
- Extensive range of spare parts
- Comprehensive service, repair & testing facilities
- HASKEL trained highly qualified Technicians and Design Team
- Design and manufacture of high pressure gas & liquid systems
- Manufacture of standard hydrostatic test pack’s
Find out more about Haskel at www.haskel.com
Haskel Authorized Distribution and Repair Centre – SPECTRUM HYDRAULICS