Why Choose Us
- 1Service & Maintenance Our personnel are highly qualified and flexible delivering results on time and within budget.
- 2Technical Staff Key team members with many years of experience who understand the intricacies of working with hydraulics.
- 3Hydraulic Sales Industry experienced, friendly and looking forward to providing solutions to suit your needs.
History in Hydraulics
Spectrum Hydraulics is a specialist hydraulic sales, service and manufacturing company established in February 1990. This well respected Victorian based Hydraulics company currently trades throughout Australia and the South Pacific.
The Technical staff at Spectrum Hydraulics is comprised of highly experienced Engineers, Service & Maintenance personnel. Many of these individuals hold additional qualifications in their specialized areas of expertise.
Our hydraulics sales staff are also considerably experienced and extensively trained ensuring the best possible product knowledge and quality customer service. Each staff member has a strong sense of teamwork and a commitment to providing the optimum solution to meeting your needs.
- Power Generation
- General Manufacturing
- Rail Maintenance Infrastructure
From spare parts to equipment maintenance, Spectrum Hydraulics offers a wide range of services to our customers. We also have a fleet of mobile Service Units that keep a client operating at maximum efficiency with minimum downtime.
Meet Our Work Team
- Gary Hobley | Simon Sinclaire | Mark Otten...
- Managing Director | Owner Hydraulic Engineering,...
- General Manager Hydraulic Engineering, Hydraulic Product...
- Hydraulic Sales Engineer Hydraulic Engineering, Hydraulic...
- Milton Roy Sales Specialist System design....
- Office Coordinator, Administration and Financials Please...